Tuesday, August 3, 2010

sorry quotes


When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.  It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.  ~Dan Heist

***********

Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them.  ~Author Unknown

***********

Never ruin an apology with an excuse.  ~Kimberly Johnson

***********

In some families, please is described as the magic word.  In our house, however, it was sorry.  ~Margaret Laurence

***********

True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive.  ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

***********

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

***********

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and for deeds left undone.  ~Harriet Beecher Stowe, Little Foxes, 1865

***********

Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.  ~Isaac Friedmann

***********

An apology is a good way to have the last word.  ~Author Unknown

***********

An apology is the superglue of life.  It can repair just about anything.  ~Lynn Johnston

***********

The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.  ~Red Auerbach

***********

Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.  ~Margaret Lee Runbeck

***********

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.  ~Paul Boese

***********

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.  That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.  ~Emily Kimbrough

***********

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.  ~Grace Hopper

***********

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say?  And why are you waiting?  ~Stephen Levine

***********

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.  ~Author Unknown

***********

Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in anger.  ~Chinese Proverb

***********

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.  ~William Blake

***********

True friends stab you in the front.  ~Oscar Wilde

***********

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.  ~Author Unknown

***********

The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.  ~Henry Boye

***********

Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, 
is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.

************* 

In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry. 

************* 

An apology is a good way to have the last word. s 

************* 

No one has the right to be sorry for himself for a misfortune that strikes everyone. 

************* 

You can make up a quarrel but it will always show where it was patched. 

************* 

Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them. 

************* 

Feeling sorry for yourself and you present condition is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have. 

************* 

I'm sorry to say
so but, sadly it's true
that bang-ups and hang-ups
can happen to u


************* 

If I've done anything I'm sorry for, I'm willing 2 be forgiven. 

************* 

If people r good only bcoz thy fear punishment & hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

************* 

I am sorry to think dat u do not get a man's most effective criticism until u provoke him. Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness.

************ 

Let us endeavor to live so dat when we die even da undertaker will be sorry

************* 

I feel sorry for da man who marries u... bcoz every1 thinks u're sweet & u're not.

************* 

More men are sorry for speaking, dan keeping silence.

************* 

Luv meanz never having to say u're sorry.

************* 

Play fair. Don't hit people. Say u're sorry when u hurt somebody.

************* 

If I've done anything I'm sorry 4, I'm willing 2 be 4given.

************* 

When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately. It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm. 

************* 

Never ruin an apology with an excuse. 

************* 

Da bitterest tears shed over graves r 4 words left unsaid & 4 deeds left undone. 

************* 

I'm sorry u r wiser, I'm sorry u r taller; I liked u better foolish & I liked u better smaller. 

************* 

A bend in da road iz not da end of da road... unless u fail 2 make da turn. 

************* 

We r so accustomed 2 disguise ourselves 2 others dat in da end we become disguised 2 ourselves. 

************* 

It must've been so hard on you
I'm sorry for all I put you through
I'm sorry for the helping hand I didn't lend
I wish I'd been a better friend

How do I tell you I'm sorry -
With a gesture, a look, a touch?
How is it I never realized
I hurt you so very much?

************* 

I'm sorry I hurt you
I didn't mean to
I'm sorry  I hurt you, 
I regret it, I do.
What I did, I regret
So lets make up and forget.

************* 

I love you
Just coz
Please forgive me
I'm soz

************* 


A businessman is the only man who is forever apologizing for his occupation.--- Gilbert K. Chesterton

************* 

A stiff apology is a second insult...
The injured party does not want to be compensated
because he has been wronged;
he wants to be healed because he has been hurt.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

************* 

An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have
heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
Samuel Butler

************* 

An apology is a good way to have the last word.
Author Unknown

************* 

Apologies only account for that which they do not alter.
Benjamin Disraeli

************* 

An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.
Lynn Johnston

************* 

An apology might help, but you can change your life without one.
Robin Quivers

************* 

An apology? Bah! Disgusting! Cowardly!
Beneath the dignity of any gentleman, however wrong he might be.
Steve Martin

************* 

Apologizing - a very desperate habit - one that is rarely cured.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

************* 

Apology is only egotism wrong side out.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

************* 

Friends are God's apology for relations.
Hugh Kingsmil

************* 

It is a good rule in life never to apologize.
The right sort of people do not want apologies,
and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them.
P.G. Wodehouse

************* 

I don't ask for an apology because it's only tomorrow's fish-and-chip paper.---Tracey Emin

************* 

If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it.
It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.
Grace Hopper

************* 

In some families, please is described as the magic word.
In our house, however, it was sorry.
Margaret Laurence


************* 

It takes a great deal of character strength to
apologize quickly out of one's heart rather than out of pity.
A person must possess himself and have a deep sense of security in
fundamental principles and values in order to genuinely apologize.

Stephan Covey

************* 

It will never do to plead sin as an excuse for sin,
or to attempt to justify sinful acts by pleading that we have an evil heart.
This instead of being a valid apology, is the very ground of our condemnation.--- Archibald Alexander

************* 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so you apologize for truth.--- Benjamin Disraeli

************* 

Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.
Tryon Edwards

************* 

Never make a defence or an apology until you are accused.
King Charles I

************* 

The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.--- Red Auerbach

************* 

The only good thing about punctuality is that it usually gets you an apology.
Author Unknown

************* 

Apology is a lovely perfume;
it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
Margaret Lee Runbeck 

************* 

Maturity is the ability to reap without apology
and not complain when things don't go well.
Jim Rohn

************* 

Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths.
Lois Wyse

************* 

Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
Kimberly Johnson 

************* 

When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.
It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm."
Dan Heist

************* 

Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them.
Author Unknown

************* 

Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform
the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
Margaret Lee Runbeck 

************* 

An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.
Lynn Johnston 

************* 

When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.
It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.
Dan Heist 


************

Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.

**********

A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.

**********

Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving doesn’t mean the pain is gone.

**********

Doomed are the hotheads! Unhappy are they who lose their cool and are too proud to say, ”I’m sorry.”

**********

Words will not be able to ever express how sorry I am for this, and I have profound regret and sorrow for the multitude of mistakes and harm I have caused.

**********

I sort of feel sorry for the next man who gets me. I may just kill him with passion. He’d better be strong and have a good heart!

**********

If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.

**********

More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence.

**********

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

**********

Vasectomy means not ever having to say you are sorry.

**********

No one has the right to be sorry for himself for a misfortune that strikes everyone.

**********

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

**********

Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.

**********

You may be sorry that you spoke, sorry you stayed or went, sorry you won or lost, sorry so much was spent. But as you go through life, you’ll find – you’re never sorry you were kind.

**********

Play fair. Don’t hit people. Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.

**********

I’m sorry I can’t speak very coherently.

**********

Sorry Day falls on the eve of Reconciliation Week, giving us the chance to ask whether we are making progress in the wider challenge of reconciling Indigenous and other Australians.

**********

I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. And I hurt people.

**********

Being Politically Correct means always having to say you’re sorry.

**********

My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.

**********

I am sorry to say that I have those engaged with me in the service who are more savage than the savages themselves.

**********

There is something so amiable in the prejudices of a young mind, that one is sorry to see them give way to the reception of more general opinions.

**********

We would often be sorry if our wishes were gratified.

**********

Very sorry can’t come. Lie follows by post.

**********

I was very sorry when I found out that your intentions were good and not what I supposed they were.

**********

Mostly I am sorry for the way I thought of other people. Like a good general, I had treated everyone who wasn’t with me as against me.

**********

I am sorry to upset my colleagues by saying we wasted four years in opposition, but if you do get so badly defeated as a party you do have to face up to some painful facts and you do have to change.

**********

In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry.

**********

I am sorry i hurt your feelings and that i said what i said,
I am sorry that i am not what you are looking for and that im not ur dream girl,
I am sorry that you hate me soo much and that i am annoying crazy,
I am sorry i said “i love you 2″ and meant it,
But most of all i m sorry that i am still in love with you

**********

I am sorry for felling sorry.

**********

fools say sorry wise men will prove they are sorry

**********

im sorry for being my self and im sorry for you and your greedy ways .

**********

i am sorry!
i hurt you. i hurt myself by hurting you. i cant change the past and what i have done. but all i can say is that i wont do the same mistake i have done no matter what happens. i know my one mistake has changed everything.It has broke our relationship. Please come back! Dont give me such a big pushiment. i really love you. i can’t live witout you. i will die. the moments we spend together gave me life and now that your gone there is no reason for me to live. but i will miss you.

**********

sorry is noble but it’s a sign of weakness..

**********

If you say sorry then you are lying because if you were so sorry then you wouldn’t have done it!

**********

I am sorry that i did what i did, but i am not sorry that i still love you. You’re my everything and more,
&& you dont even want me back, can’t you just face the facts, you cant be this way forever, so ill wait for you, being i “in” love.

**********

I can’t express my feelings except to say; I’m really sorry.

**********

I want you back. I’m sorry. I should have never let you go. Am I too late?

**********

Regret is what we feel when we do something for ourselves that hurts the people who love us.

~ASH~ 16

**********

when one person is sorry it doesnt matter, but when two are sorry about the same thing, thats when it does.

**********

if you are sorry why did you do it?

**********

im so sorry for what i have done..for saying those things that hurt you the most..i didn’t mean to hurt you..please stay..i love you so much.. ..ryan..

**********

never say sorry….its a sign of weakness

**********

Sorry means nothing when you’re saying it while your laughing. Sorry means nothing when you’re not looking them in the eyes and meaning it. So when saying sorry, sober up, and really really mean it.

**********

If you really were sorry, you wouldn’t have done it in the first place.

**********

You can say sorry in over 1000 ways. Only when it comes from the heart,does it matter.

**********

the word sorry is used when you want to appease someone, but has no real meaning when stated always..

**********

Promises mean everything .. but once they are broken..sorry means nothing!!

**********

************
“Sorry” is just a word with no meaning. The true meaning of “sorry” is what you do and how you act when you say it.

Saying sorry doesn’t mean they forgive you, you must prove it.

************

i never made the choice to stop loving you..
i just made the choice to stop hurting myself..

i am sorry but its over now!

************

I really felt bad for hurting u by saying inappropriate words, I’m just being paranoid that’s all. Will you ever forgive me??? I have suffered enough and the agony that I’m feeling makes me long for you even more…. baby come back to me, I love you so much

************

I was never sorry for loving you, because its the best thing to ever happen to me. So I will continue to love, untill you finaly see me. Even if I must wait a thousand lives.

************

I am sorry that i did what i did, but i am not sorry that i still love you. If i could go back in time and change everyting i did i would so if you would im begging you will you forgive me IM SORRY i truely am…

************

I’m sorry i can’t be the perfect girl you want me to, but all i can really do is try …

************

Sorry!!!because I don’t deserve you….sorry because I love you that much but you didn’t deserve it…..sorry for the moment I try to skip on asking why you do this to me….sorry for expressing my feelings to you too much that no one can do…sorry………………………………………………………………………………..

************

People always say I will do this or that to make it up to you, why go through all of that. “Actions speak louder then Words”

************

Sometimes the best way to say “I’m sorry” doesn’t involve words.

************

Sorrows are human errors that challenge us to swallow our pride in hopes that our apologies will be excepted.

************

I’m sorry for everything I made you go through
I now realize how much you really loved me
But, i guess i realized way too late. . .

************

Sometimes apologizing doesn`t mean that you are wrong and the other is right. It only means that you value the relationship much more than your ego!

************

Only a tree full of fruits of wonder & sweetness can bend down to say……SORRY

************

If there is one thing that I have learned in my seventeen years in this world.. Its that there is no right way to say sorry. No matter how hard you try to explain why your sorry, its never enough. Actions, only actions can show how truly sorry you are.. I guess I was too late for either attepmt

************

I am sorry i told you i loved you and hurt you. I’m sorry i made you cry in the way i did. I’m sorry i had to leave i just couldn’t stand to hurt you anymore but I’m sorry that when i hurt you i hurt my self too. Baby i love you.

************

Maybe it’s just the way it is supposed to be, I may not be the best, I may have a lot of failures but I’m not sorry for being me..I’m sorry for I can’t be what you need.

************

I’m sorry I lied.
I’m sorry I told the truth.
I’m sorry that I’m not what you wanted.
I’m sorry sorry isn’t always enough.

************

Sorrow and regret happen for a reason, to teach us a lesson not to do it again, maybe a sorry will work a couple times, but the affect of sorry wares out over time.

************

I’m so sorry i dont know why i did the things i did i would go back it time if it was only possible.

************

Sorry is not something you say, it’s something you are.

And more often than not people only say it to ease their own guilt, rather than feel bad for the pain and hurt they have caused someone else. Too many empty apologies. should always be said to someones face, then you will know if they really mean it cause the eyes never lie.

************

I’m sorry about never trusting you, I’m sorry for always hurting your feelings. I’m sorry i can’t be who you want me to be, I’m sorry i cant be perfect. I’m sorry about our past experiences, I’m sorry I’m not your dream girl. What I’m trying to tell you is that I’m sorry i can’t be good enough to be with you…

*Oh by the way, i made this up. If you have seen it places then i posted it!*

************

I know by saying sorry..I can’t make everything right but at least it’ll heal some of your pain!!!

************

Saying sorry is not a weakness it is but a short way of letting them know you’re wrong. Its also a way of knowing you don’t want to loose something so precious.

************

Sorry means you won’t do it again…so if you keep doing it again and again…you were never truly sorry in the first place.

************

I’m sorry I gave you all those years.
I’m sorry you gave me all those tears
I’m sorry that i believed all your lies.
I’m sorry but I must say goodbye.



************

***********

A man is sorry to be honest for nothing.
Ovid

***********

Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise.
H. G. Wells

***********

AIDS can destroy a family if you let it, but luckily for my sister and me, Mom taught us to keep going. Don't give up, be proud of who you are, and never feel sorry for yourself.
Ryan White

***********

All successful people these days seem to be neurotic. Perhaps we should stop being sorry for them and start being sorry for me - for being so confounded normal.
Deborah Kerr

***********

Among the reasons people keep sad stories to themselves is that they do not want anyone to feel sorry for them. I don't. I don't want you to feel sorry for me.
Judith Moore

***********

An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.
Mitch Hedberg

***********

And I felt sorry, and I have felt bad about what happened.
Monica Lewinsky

***********

As far as a Latin explosion, I'm sorry, I'm the only Latino who's going to say it, but there is no Latin explosion. I'm sorry. Four or five top box office people do not make it an explosion, and it's disgusting to me that people will perceive it that way.
Rosie Perez

***********

As far as critics, I'm not a hip guy. I was never on drugs. Nobody ever felt sorry for me 'cause I went straight or found God. I always had God. I've always like, played by the rules.
Bobby Vinton

***********

Being Politically Correct means always having to say you're sorry.
Charles Osgood

***********

Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.
Douglas Horton

***********

But do you know, I shall not be sorry to die. I shall be glad, Monsieur. And why glad, you ask? Because I love France and hate the Germans who have put this war on us.
Philip Gibbs

***********

But in practice Australia - the pluralism of Australia - sorry the sectarianism to an extent stopped at the time you took your uniform off after coming home from school.
Thomas Keneally

***********

But let's be clear. We're talking about a country where there's no opposition. As leader he can ignore Parliament and - sorry that's Tony Blair isn't it? Um, so he doesn't even have to ask the country before he goes to war - sorry that's still Tony Blair.
Rory Bremner

***********

Corny answer is of course is that everyone who wants musicals are children in different ways, aren't they? So you think of them in different ways. There are things of mine I'm sorry haven't come here.
Andrew Lloyd Webber

***********

Curses on the law! Most of my fellow citizens are the sorry consequences of uncommitted abortions.
Karl Kraus

***********

Dear motorist on the information superhighway. I'm sorry I do not have a car.
Eric San

***********

Democracy forever teases us with the contrast between its ideals and its realities, between its heroic possibilities and its sorry achievements.
Agnes Repplier

***********

Do not feel sorry for me if I am gone.
Arthur Ashe

***********

Do you think I am standing here, making this up as I go? I am sorry to disillusion you. I am not Robin Williams. I am the king of the pen.
Mitch Hedberg

***********

Every minute you are thinking of evil, you might have been thinking of good instead. Refuse to pander to a morbid interest in your own misdeeds. Pick yourself up, be sorry, shake yourself, and go on again.
Evelyn Underhill.

***********

Everybody always asks about Jimmy Fallon. I'm sorry to say that he's very nice and there's not much bad to say about him. I don't know if he sucks at videogames or not. I don't think he plays them, but he could have this whole secret life I don't know about.
Rachel Dratch

***********

Except for the young or very happy, I can't say I am sorry for anyone who dies.
William Makepeace Thackeray

***********

Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other.
Edgar Watson Howe

***********

Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.
Dale Carnegie

***********

Finally there was a moment when it just hit me. John wouldn't want me to sit on my butt for the rest of my life feeling sorry for myself or sorry for him. As cheesy as it sounds, he would have wanted us to go on.
Kaley Cuoco

***********

Football is a fertility festival. Eleven sperm trying to get into the egg. I feel sorry for the goalkeeper.
Bjork

***********

Girls blush, sometimes, because they are alive, half wishing they were dead to save the shame. The sudden blush devours them, neck and brow; They have drawn too near the fire of life, like gnats, and flare up bodily, wings and all. What then? Who's sorry for a gnat or girl?
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

***********

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been.
Arthur Ransome

***********

How does one know if she has forgiven? You tend to feel sorrow over the circumstance instead of rage, you tend to feel sorry for the person rather than angry with him. You tend to have nothing left to say about it all.
Clarissa Pinkola Estes

***********

I actually feel sorry for people who have a lot of illusions in their head about what gay is. I mean, I know some gay people who are really wonderful people.
Richard Chamberlain

***********

I actually knew I was going to be perfect for Def Leppard, sorry I hate to say that but I knew it.
Vivian Campbell

***********

I am not sorry for my crime.
Leon Czolgosz

***********

I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.
Susan Smith

***********

I am sorry I could not see my father.
Leon Czolgosz

***********

I am sorry to say that sometimes matters of very small importance waste a good deal of precious time, by the long and repeated speeches and chicanery of gentlemen who will not wholly throw off the lawyer even in Congress.
William Whipple

***********

I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours.
John F. Kennedy

***********

I am sorry to think that you do not get a man's most effective criticism until you provoke him. Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness.
Henry David Thoreau

***********

I am sorry to upset my colleagues by saying we wasted four years in opposition, but if you do get so badly defeated as a party you do have to face up to some painful facts and you do have to change.
Kenneth Clarke

***********

I am truly sorry that a fowl of Canada is no longer with us.
Dave Winfield

***********

I am very sorry to say that I rejoiced when I once more perceived the towers of Windsor behind me.
Karl Philipp Moritz

***********

I ask the people of Connecticut for their forgiveness, I should have paid more attention to people around me and people that I trusted but I am sorry for my actions and take full responsibility.
John Rowland

***********

I believe that God felt sorry for actors so he created Hollywood to give them a place in the sun and a swimming pool. The price they had to pay was to surrender their talent.
Cedric Hardwicke

***********

I bet some of you feel sorry for me. Well don't. Having an artificial leg has its advantages. I've broken my right knee many times and it doesn't hurt a bit.
Terry Fox

***********

I can just tell you that I'm sorry for what happened, and I think people understand that.
Bill Janklow

***********

I can wholeheartedly apologize for not being at all sorry. And it really is the least I can do.
April Winchell

***********

I cannot pretend to be impartial about the colours. I rejoice with the brilliant ones, and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns.
Winston Churchill

***********

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.
Erwin Schrodinger

***********

I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher.
Rogers Hornsby

***********

I don't mind dying if I have to, but I'm damned if I want to pay for the guarantee. I'm sorry.
Michael Landon

***********

I ever will profess myself the greatest friend to those whose actions best correspond with their doctrine; which, I am sorry to say, is too seldom the case amongst those nations who pretend most to civilization.
J. G. Stedman

***********

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day.
Dean Martin

***********

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Frank Sinatra

***********

I feel sorry for people who have to edit me. Which is why book writing is by far the most enjoyable. Really the only thing it's based on is whether it's good or not. No book editor, in my experience, is getting a manuscript and try to rewrite it.
Chuck Klosterman

***********

I feel sorry for the '90s, because it was never able to be anything much more than the hangover to the party that was the '80s.
Simon LeBon

***********

I feel sorry for the man who marries you... because everyone thinks you're sweet and you're not.
Harold Brodkey

***********

I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work. Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything worthwhile.
Walter Chrysler

***********

I feel sorry for these kids in bands. Everything is so disposable nowadays. These kids don't even get 15 minutes of fame, it's like a minute and a half.
Zakk Wylde

***********

I feel sorry sometimes for these sportsmen and women who put in just as much effort as the footballers. For example, athletes train at least as hard as footballers but have to be happy if they can earn enough to finance a decent education.
Angela Merkel

***********

I feel very sorry for the one or two North Korean defectors who were caught by Chinese police while entering South Korean or foreign embassies in Beijing, but their arrest drew the whole attention of the world.
Kim Y. Sam

***********

We're in a new world. We're in a world in which the possibility of terrorism, married up with technology, could make us very, very sorry that we didn't act.
Condoleezza Rice

***********

We've been swimming at nude beaches and I love to go skinny dipping, but I'm sorry, sitting on top of a mountain, that's just, you're trying to show off or something. That's ridiculous.
Andy Richter

***********

What to do? We yanked the dress up over her lovely attributes and with the addition of a scarf, the problem was solved. Sorry, guys, blame that stuffy censor. He hated surprises.
Audrey Meadows

***********

When I think of the person that I thought was Bill Clinton, I think he had genuine remorse. When I think of the person that I now see is 100 percent politician, I think he's sorry he got caught.
Monica Lewinsky

***********

When it was over my daughter said, 'Oh, I felt so sorry for him - he didn't want to hurt you, he liked you.' That was Victoria. When you visualize him up there on top of the Empire State Building, you do feel sorry for him.
Fay Wray

***********

When Julia and I broke up and I was really scared to go into a market or anywhere because I thought, 'Oh God, everyone must hate me. And that wasn't the case. People said, 'I'm sorry this happened, man. Are you alright?'
Kiefer Sutherland

***********

Whenever I run into prejudice. I smile and feel sorry for them, and I say to myself, There's one more argument for birth control.
Freddy Fender

***********

Words will not be able to ever express how sorry I am for this, and I have profound regret and sorrow for the multitude of mistakes and harm I have caused.
Jack Abramoff

***********

Writing anything is terribly hard but, alas for me, because I am addicted, a heck of a lot of fun. I often am sorry I ever started writing prose, because it is so hard. But I can't stop.
Judy Collins

***********

You know, I feel sorry for the young artists.
Waylon Jennings

***********

You may be sorry that you spoke, sorry you stayed or went, sorry you won or lost, sorry so much was spent. But as you go through life, you'll find - you're never sorry you were kind.
Herbert Prochnow

***********

I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don't have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anybody. I'm sorry it happened. And I hurt people.
Louie Anderson

***********

I felt really sorry for Oliver Kahn. Up to that point he had made lots of saves for the German team. Of course he could have caught the ball but it just happened. It was bad luck. In that situation, you need to be very strong psychologically to carry on.
Angela Merkel

***********

I got all my work done to graduate in two months and then they were like, I'm sorry, you have to take driver's ed. I just kind of went, Oh, forget it.
Fiona Apple

***********

I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."
Emo Philips

***********

I had said to some pastor that I was having thoughts, and the church turned on me. They went to my mom and said, So sorry about your son.
Jai Rodriguez

***********

I have done my duty by the laws of my people and I am sorry my people were led this time by men who were not soldiers and that crimes were committed of which I had no knowledge.
Ernst Kaltenbrunner

***********

I have to go make books. Sorry about that.
Teresa Nielsen Hayden

***********

I just heard a very funny story about somebody who died yesterday, I'm sorry to say so but it was so absurd that you can't help laughing. And the person that was concerned about that story was laughing too.
Sophie Marceau

***********

I love all of Albert Brooks' work from Defending Your Life back to his first film, Real Life, but am sorry that he seems to have lost his edge in his more recent work.
Douglas Wood

***********

I never apologized for anything in my life. The only thing I'm sorry about is putting a curse on Roger Ebert's colon. If a fat pig like Roger Ebert doesn't like my movie, then I'm sorry for him.
Vincent Gallo

***********

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
David Herbert Lawrence

***********

I never thought we'd catch him, and when I saw he was ready to drop I felt sorry for him. I wanted to show it's not true I'm trying to win it all. My goal is the Tour of Spain.
Laurent Jalabert

***********

I put everything I can into the mulberry of my mind and hope that it is going to ferment and make a decent wine. How that process happens, I'm sorry to tell you I can't describe.
John Hurt

***********

I really feel sorry for people who are, who divide their whole life up into 'things that I like' and 'things that I must do.' You're only here for a short time, mate. Learn to like it.
Russell Crowe

***********

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.
Leo Tolstoy

***********

I sort of feel sorry for the next man who gets me. I may just kill him with passion. He'd better be strong and have a good heart!
Kirstie Alley

***********

I think everyone holds back. I am always censoring myself and I'm sorry about it. But I always have to consider whether my remarks might cause someone pain.
John Hall

***********

I think it would have been a lot better for him to say, I did it and I'm sorry, McGwire was never one to show a lot of emotion on the field, not a player who sought attention and craved to be thought of as a nice guy.
Fay Vincent

***********

I think sadly that Morse thinks that he can exist on his own and he only realises at the end that he can't and never really has been able to. I feel sorry for him.
John Thaw

***********

I took it all for granted, I'm sorry to say.
Dorothy McGuire

***********

I try, and I think I succeed, in making my readers feel sorry for my psychopaths, because I do.
Ruth Rendell

***********

I was a Scout years ago, before the movement started, when my father took me fishing, camping and hunting. Then I was sorry that more girls could not have what I had. When I learned of the movement, I thought, here is what I always wanted other girls to have.
Lou Henry Hoover

***********

I was afterwards sorry for this, though, if I ever travel again, I shall trust to none but natives, as the climate of Africa is too trying to foreigners.
John H. Speke

***********

I was born in very sorry circumstances.
Norman Wisdom

***********

I was up watching Meet Joe Black at four AM. I was hoping Brad Pitt would die, and he was still alive at seven forty in the morning! I actually felt sorry for once, for critics.
Rose McGowan

***********

I was very sorry when I found out that your intentions were good and not what I supposed they were.
Sitting Bull

***********

I'm a third done into a new book but sorry - I have a superstition about talking about it!
Joanna Trollope

***********

I'm calling from my car, I'm sorry, I'm like running around like crazy.
Melissa Joan Hart

***********

I'm certainly not sorry that there were some things I missed. You may think you're missing something at that time but later when you look at it, you didn't miss anything.
Ivan Lendl

***********

I'm not full of malice, but I do dislike Neil Diamond a lot, and I'm sorry that I've done a Neil Diamond song.
Robert Wyatt

***********

I'm really busted up over this and I'm very, very sorry to those people in the audience, the blacks, the Hispanics, whites - everyone that was there that took the brunt of that anger and hate and rage and how it came through.
Michael Richards

***********

I'm sorry I can't speak very coherently.
Syd Barrett

***********

I'm sorry I didn't go to jail for six months, then I know you could come to see me anytime you wanted to.
Eddie Slovik

***********

I'm sorry I didn't wear paint this morning. I tend not to wear it unless I'm getting highly paid.
Tyne Daly

***********

I'm sorry I'm not gay or Jewish, so I don't have a special interest group of journalists that support me.
Vincent Gallo

***********

I'm sorry if the following sounds combative and excessively personal, but that's my general style.
Ian Jackson

***********

I'm sorry my existence is not very noble or sublime.
Keanu Reeves

***********

I'm sorry that we have to have a Washington presence. We thrived during our first 16 years without any of this. I never made a political visit to Washington and we had no people here. It wasn't on our radar screen. We were just making great software.
Bill Gates

***********

I'm sorry to say that no, I do not play the piano.
Roger Moore

***********

I'm sorry, but I was born with a towel on my head.
Charles Olson

***********

I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.
Robin Williams

***********

I've always slightly worried the kids who play football around my house. They know I'm an actor, but felt sorry for me because they'd never seen anything I've done.
Bill Nighy

***********

If I have any regrets, I could say that I'm sorry I wasn't a better writer or a better singer.
Patti Smith

***********

If I hurt someone, if I were to accidentally poke someone's eye out, I would laugh. And then I'd say, 'I'm sorry, I really do feel bad,' but then I'm on the floor rolling.
Rachel McAdams

***********

If I turn on the television, am I to believe that that is America? I'm sorry, I don't believe that's America.
Karen Black

***********

If it weren't the problem of politics for me, it would be another. And yet, sometimes it's so difficult. And I feel sorry for myself. And then hate myself for this feeling of self-pity.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

***********

If love means never having to say you're sorry, then marriage means always having to say everything twice.
Estelle Getty

***********

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
Albert Einstein

***********

If there's going to be an SAT, it's probably practical to invest in a book or perhaps in a course, but I'm sorry to say, I went to some classes that my kids took and it was clear in school that what they were doing was just SAT training.
Robert Sternberg

***********

If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.
Henny Youngman

***********

It does seem really hard to get consumers to do the right thing. It is stupid that we use two tons of steel, glass, and plastic to haul our sorry selves to the shopping mall. It's stupid that we put water in plastic bottles in Fiji and ship it here.
John Doerr

***********

It may not be proper for me, perhaps, to let my feelings carry me further am therefore resigned to stop here, if sir, you think my particular reasons following too free, or will give offense to the House, which I would be sorry to be thought capable of intending.
Christopher Gadsden

***********

It's never the wrong time to call on Toad. Early or late he's always the same fellow. Always good-tempered, always glad to see you, always sorry when you go!
Kenneth Grahame

***********

It's really difficult for me. Language, I am sorry that I haven't. I think I just always expected that you learn a word in place of a word and when I discovered how difficult the grammar was and learning that was very discouraging for me.
Bo Derek

***********

It's too hard for me to comment on the sorry state of our culture.
Trevor Dunn

***********

Jasmine apologized and said she was sorry and said she loved me, she couldn't believe it and said she thought it would be her. All of them were really, really sorry that it happened to me.
LaToya London

***********

Keep courage. Whatever you do, do not feel sorry for yourself. You will win in a great age of opportunity.
Richard L. Evans

***********

Last year the National Sorry Day Committee consulted with stolen generations people in every State and Territory, and concluded that programmes set up in vresponse to the Bringing Them Home Report are reaching only a small fraction of those they are intended to help.
Malcolm Fraser

***********

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
Martin Luther

***********

Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

***********

Love in the real world means saying you're sorry 10 times a day.
Kathie Lee Gifford

***********

Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.
Erich Segal

***********

Most of the songs I sing have that blues feeling in it. They have that sorry feeling. And I don't know what I'm sorry about. I don't.
Etta James

***********

Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them up, at least a little bit.
Edward R. Murrow

***********

Mostly I am sorry for the way I thought of other people. Like a good general, I had treated everyone who wasn't with me as against me.
Lee Atwater

***********

My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.
Bruce Willis

***********

Next door, there's an old man who lived to his nineties and one day passed away in his sleep. And his wife, she stayed for a couple of days and passed away. I'm sorry, I know that's a strange way to tell you that I know we belong.
Ben Folds

***********

No one has the right to be sorry for himself for a misfortune that strikes everyone.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

***********

No real English gentleman, in his secret soul, was ever sorry for the death of a political economist.
Walter Bagehot

***********

No writer need feel sorry for himself if he writes and enjoys it, even if he doesn't get paid.
Irwin Shaw

***********

Nothing can ever happen twice. In consequence, the sorry fact is that we arrive here improvised and leave without the chance to practice.
Wislawa Szymborska

***********

Now that we are cool, he said, and regret that we hurt each other, I am not sorry that it happened.
William Henry Hudson

***********

One is sorry one could not have taken both branches of the road. But we were not allotted multiple selves.
Gore Vidal

***********

People can say anything they want to. If they don't want to get the news from me, get it from somebody else. It's not something I'm going to worry about, I'm sorry.
Jim Lehrer

***********

Play fair. Don't hit people. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
Robert Fulghum

***********

Poor Andy Nave was killed. He refused to surrender and was shot by Dick Fields. I felt sorry as he used to be quite friendly towards me before the war, but it could not be helped.
Stand Watie

***********

Roger became a part of me, and when he went off the deep end and became a mad snake, I felt sorry for him.
Michael Zaslow

***********

Science fiction writers, I am sorry to say, really do not know anything. We can't talk about science, because our knowledge of it is limited and unofficial, and usually our fiction is dreadful.
Philip K. Dick

***********

So I'm sorry, I'm going to continue to talk to the people, because I do believe that if they get to know you and what you are as a human being, they can more appreciate what you are as a performer.
Mel Torme

***********

Sorry Day falls on the eve of Reconciliation Week, giving us the chance to ask whether we are making progress in the wider challenge of reconciling Indigenous and other Australians.
Malcolm Fraser

***********

Sorry dude, but we're in a boxing match and you went against your word and tried to make me look weak and stupid in front of 17 million people. That's just not gonna happen.
Dustin Diamond

***********

Sorry I had to be so nasty to you Janina, at the end of a scene.
Daniel Massey

***********

Sorry if i spit on ya'll... I kinda have a problem with doing that.
Joel Madden

***********

Sorry, but there is no pleasure in finding new ways of saying the same stuff about projects which tanked.
Alex Cox

***********

Sorry, no, I'm never satisfied with my drumming.
Pat Mastelotto

***********

Sorry; I have no space left for advice. Just do it.
Donald E. Westlake

***********

Sylvia Plath was just a month and a half older than I, and when she committed suicide I was only 30 - and very shocked and sorry. I never knew her personally.
Anne Stevenson

***********

The Founding Fathers would be sorry to see that America had become so divided and factionalized.
Michael Beschloss

***********

The reason we're getting bombed is 'cause we were on one side, and we're gonna remain on that side. We can't waver because these are our enemies right now. I'm sorry. I'm gonna say it out loud. The Arabs, that's right, are our enemies. That's right.
Jimmie Walker

***********

The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made.
Tim Duncan

***********

The truth of the matter was that I made myself disappear. I never liked being a Judge, so I just decided to start over. Sorry to inconvenience anyone.
Joseph Force Crater

***********

There is something so amiable in the prejudices of a young mind, that one is sorry to see them give way to the reception of more general opinions.
Jane Austen

***********

There's no room in my life for feeling sorry for myself.
Wayne Newton

***********

They look quite promising in the shop; and not entirely without hope when I get them back into my wardrobe. But then, when I put them on they tend to deteriorate with a very strange rapidity and one feels so sorry for them.
Joyce Grenfell

***********

This planet seems to be in such sorry shape. And I can't ever think about the rest of the universe without coming back home and thinking what the implications for life here would be if we were to really have some definitive proof of extraterrestrial life.
Ann Druyan


***********


Those things don't happen today. I feel sorry for the kids in the industry today. They have on sunglasses, eat caviar in jet planes, but they'll never know the true feeling that we did.
Ben E. King

***********

To have gone through so much work to heal myself and have my mother not acknowledge in any way that she was sorry for what had happened to me, broke my heart.
Anne Heche

***********

Very sorry can't come. Lie follows by post.
Lord Charles Beresford

***********

We must have ideals and try to live up to them, even if we never quite succeed. Life would be a sorry business without them. With them it's grand and great.
Lucy Maud Montgomery

***********

We would often be sorry if our wishes were gratified.
Aesop


***********
Tags:sorry,sorry quotes,sorry messages,sorry message,sorry sms,sorry images,sorry pictures,sorry photos

No comments:

Post a Comment