Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love Sms, Romantic SMS, Lovely SMS

  • Wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I wanna be around u, I wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u good night.
  • As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I love you as much as I do. Then I realise its because you are you!
  • Even though we are not together this Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go. Love you always.You have opened the doors of my heart. Now it's for you to walk through it.
  • A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!
  • If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy even if its not with you.
  • Smile is a language of love,smile is a source to win heart, smile is a name of lovely mood, smile create greatness in personality so keep smiling
  • U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.
  • Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.
  • People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
  • Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called FOREVER..

No comments:

Post a Comment