Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rakhi SMS for Brothers, raksha bandhan 2010 sms, Rakhi 2010 SMS

Rakhi SMS for Brothers

“Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”


“You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life's Best Always.”



“We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths... Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we'll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.”


“The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy… My Dear Brother .”


“You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”


“You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.”


Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan.”

Send Free SMS

Tags: raksha bandhan 2010 sms, raksha bandhan 2010 date, raksha bandhan sms messages, raksha bandhan sms brother, raksha bandhan, rakhi sms, rakhi,123 greetings rakhi cards,funny rakhi sms,rakhi,rakhi 2010,rakhi cards,rakhi ecards ,rakhi festival ,rakhi gifts ,rakhi greetings ,rakhi greetings messages,rakhi hindi sms,rakhi messages,rakhi messages for brother,rakhi photo ,rakhi scraps,rakhi sms,rakhi sms in hindi,rakhi sms messages,raksha bandhan,raksha bandhan,raksha bandhan 2010,raksha bandhan 2010 sms,raksha bandhan greetings ,raksha bandhan quotes ,raksha bandhan scraps,raksha bandhan scraps for orkut,raksha bandhan sms,,raksha bandhan sms for sister,raksha bandhan sms in marathi,raksha bandhan wishes,when is raksha bandhan in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment