Monday, January 31, 2011
Ever wonder what do Hollywood stars eat to look that good? Or do they even eat at all?
Yes, they do and our mates at Fitbe.com acquired the dish on some eating regimen secrets and techniques of the celebs which are both healthy and effective. So what are these A-listers placing on their plates?
"Gossip Woman's" Blake Vigorous has to look good in those designer duds as she struts her stuff across the Large Apple.
Her secret isn't nearly as glamorous as her day job. It is fiber.
"I know, fiber sounds boring, however it flattens your tummy, improves digestion, and has been behind the success of all of my purchasers," says Cynthia Pasquella, celeb nutritionist who helps hold Full of life the envy of the Higher East Side.
"I like to recommend that people eat anywhere from 35 to 45 grams of fiber a day, which is barely greater than the typical 25 grams a day [recommended by the USDA]."
Learn extra: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-204_162-10006453.htmlixzz1CfPa93UT
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Hottest women in the world, Hottest woman around the world, Top 10 Hottest woman, Top 10 sexiest women around the world 2011
1) Amy Lee
2) Sarah Brightman
3) Gillian Anderson
4) Jessica Alba
5) Angelina Jolie
7) Aishwarya Rai
8) Anni-Frid Lyngstad
9) Pamel Anderson
10) Jessica Biel
top 10 female dancers, Top 10 women dancers in world 2011, Top 10 woman dancers of all time around world, Listing of top 10 dancers in world
Carol Welton Kelly
Actor, Singer, Dancer, Pin-up girl
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Blake Energetic does somewhat buying after filming scenes for Gossip Woman on Tuesday (January 25) in New York City.
The 23-year-previous actress shot a scene with her on-display mother, Kelly Rutherford, at pasticceria and confetteria Sant Ambroeus earlier than heading to the Christian Louboutin boutique close by to take a look at the latest styles!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Bringing Up Confident Children, Good Parenting, Tips on good parenting care, Bring up kids well, Train kids on being confident
Parents have a prodigious task, at hand when it comes to shaping their child's personality and developing self-belief in him/ her. Making your children confident is an important part of bringing them up in the right way. Lack of confidence is ample evidence of the fact that the child has not been brought up competently. The training to make your children self-assured begins at a very early stage and you should leave no stone unturned in fostering confidence and positive thinking, for the development of a self-determining attitude in your children. This article brings you certain ways and tips on how to bring up confident children. Read on to know what it takes to make your child positive of himself.
Tips For Bringing Up Confident Kids
Listen To Their Opinion
One of the major reasons explaining a confidence-deficit in children is that their opinions are not valued at home. If you intend to bring up your child in a positive atmosphere, start listening to his/her opinions. Your young children may not have a say in the household matters or decisions, but that should not stop you from listening to what they feel about a particular issue. This will make your kids confident of voicing their opinions and develop optimism in their attitude.
Allow Them To Learn From Mistakes
All of us take lessons from the mistakes we commit in life. Being the guardian and caretaker of your child, it is your responsibility to protect him/her from making such mistakes that are beyond repair. However, a lot of parents tend to be so protective of their children that they don’t allow them to learn from their mistakes, which is a must. Give your child a safe and supportive home environment, along with the liberty to correct his/her mistakes. This will make the child independent give a fillip to his/her confidence.
Allow Your Child To Make Decisions
People who are low on confidence continue to rely on others for making their decisions and constantly seek support. Allow your children to make choices and take decisions regarding themselves. As parents, you have to stand by your child in all his/her decisions, to give a feeling of security and support. A lot of parents take decisions on their child's behalf, thinking him/her incapable of making the right choice. Leave it on your children and even if they take a wrong decision, they will learn from the mistakes. However, do make sure that you don’t give your child overwhelming choices to make.
Encourage The Child To Be Independent
Children should always be encouraged and relied upon to take independent projects. For instance, if you child wants to clean the bedroom or make some craft, encourage him/her to go about it independently, without any support from you. This will convey to the child that you have faith in his/her abilities, which is the key to bring up confident children. The more trust you display in your child's capabilities, the more it will encourage him/her to come out with flying colors and boost his/her confidence levels.
top 10 perfumes for women 2011 2010, top fragrances for woman, top 10 body perfumes for females, top 10 women body spray
#1 At number 1, the Lovely Perfume, from Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker is what we are putting at number 1.
We have seen many celebrities with fragrances, and often they are OK, remember the OK point, but this is a perfume that has nice scent. This is a fragrance that is both sexy, sassy and sensual, Lovely is a women's scent with notes of fresh mandarin, bergamot, rosewood, lavender, martini and orchid, which is a good combination.
f you are looking for a flirty, feminine womens scent in a stunningly stylish bottle, Lovely is a great option. Price wise, it is fantastic, and at such a low price, it is amazing that you get such high quality. A great day time fragrance.
#2 At #2, we are including the Armani Code Pour Femme. This is a top selling fragrance, and is slightly more expensive than Lovely. It is a fragrance that is sure to leave a lasting impression on the wearer. It has a nice bottle, and the fragrance has notes of interesting ingredients, such as orange, ginger, sandalwood, and even honey! It is truly a sexy and sophisticated perfume, perfect for mom or sister.
#3 They say that diamonds are forever, and they truly are! At #3, we place the Armani Diamonds. This is truly a sensual and alluring aroma. If you are glamorous, you need this!
#4 At #4, the Calvin Klein Euphoria holds the position. This is a fragrance that makes all the difference, and is truly luxurious and a stunningly versatile scent.
#5 At #5, we have the popular Calvin Klein Eternity. This is a nice fragrance, which is better for the mature lady. Try this amazing combination of wild potent flowers, and delicate fruit.
#6 Diesel's Fuel for Life takes the number 6 position. This has a nice bottle, and is also a powerfully pretty perfume. A nice Christmas present for the woman in her 20's.
#7 Vera Wang Flower Princess holds the #7 position. This is a nice bright pink heart-shaped bottle, and looks great on any dresser. This is a sweet and fruity floral fragrance.
#8 Elle Perfume is at 8, and Yves St Laurent's latest women's scent, 'Elle'. If you have a best friend, this is the fragrance to get them.
#9 At 9, we have Opium Perfume, and again, this is made by Yves St Laurent. This is a best seller. It has been around since 1977, so holds a good position since it was released. Though it still holds a good position.
#10 Kenzo Flower Perfume hits 10, and is a great Japanese item. It delivers as a strong and pure fragrance, that you will remember. It is an all round winner.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
How to manage finances for working women, Tips for good money saving for woman, Finance management for women, Home and Work finance management, Avoid financial mess
- First of all, it is very essential to draw up a budget. You know your income, and a budget will help you spend less than your salary. Once you get your budget ready, you will have on hand a ready reckoner which will give you a detailed record of your income and your expenditure. You will have a complete picture of where every paisa has gone. Yes, it is a boring chore, but one that will bail you out too! How else will you manage your finances?
- Do you maintain a separate file or folder for all your financial matters like accounts and taxes? If you want to enjoy sound financial health, this is a definite 'must do'. This is the only way you can get properly organized.
- Whatever your income, just set by a little amount every month as your compulsory savings. Remember, 'Little drops of water make the mighty ocean'. In fact, this should get priority over all other expenses. You will be surprised to find a tidy sum at the end of the year - to splurge on whatever you want - be it a new outfit or a dinner at the most sinfully expensive restaurant. On a long term basis, you can put by an amount that you won't touch till your retirement - and can you imagine what a nest egg that would be? Especially if you are at the start of your working life!
- Set clear financial goals. If you want to save enough to buy a home (or at least the margin money - considering that real estate prices have skyrocketed), afford at least one holiday abroad or buy your own vehicle, the beginning of your career is the best starting point. The realization of your dream at the end of it all is what will keep you going even through the difficult months.
- Beware of credit card and other debts. Remember that interest rates on loans are exorbitant and you will end up paying huge amounts if you are not careful. Pay up your debts and never let them accumulate. You have to be especially careful about credit cards which will tempt you to spend and lead you to definite disaster. You need to pay up in full every month and not just the misleading 'minimum amount' which causes all the trouble. If you can't do so, just destroy your card. It is the most dangerous thing you can carry on your person!
- There is one sphere that you have to be really wary about as it can send all your careful budgeting for a big toss. We are talking here of impulse spending where you end up buying something that attracted you that moment but was not what you really needed. Take a look at the price. Can you really afford it with your salary? Converted into man hours, how much would you have to work for it? The answer you get will give you such a shock that you will think twice before you indulge in it!
- Always be careful about what you put your signature to. Read everything fully before you sign, be it an agreement or contract. You never know what lies between the lines. Ignore this and you will be in trouble.
- Try to avoid doing things that might become addictive and which may lead you to ruin. We are talking here of gambling, addiction to drugs or smoking all of which are highly dangerous and a drain on your finances.
- Never let your money sit idle when it can multiply and earn you more. Discuss with agents and work out the investment model which suits you best. This way your money will be active and not sit wasted in some basic savings account.