Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ben

Blake Lively

Blake’s such an exquisite actress,” Ben begins. “I can’t consider anyone who I'd have more faith in, in her generation. I feel she’s just remarkable, and she or he’s going to have an enormous career. She came in, and I didn’t know who she was. I wasn’t conscious of the television present [Gossip Girl], and she or he simply read … and I had been studying every actress from 40 to twenty for this movie. A whole lot of great actresses, and she or he simply killed it.”

He continues, “She was so a lot better than anyone, and I was like ‘who is that this person?’ Then, I was actually completely happy to see that as a result of she had one image on the show, to additionally see her to do one thing shocking for her audience - to play a completely completely different character. She’s great. She’s going to have an enormous, sturdy, nice career

 



Blake Lively picture Blake Lively Beautiful Blake Lively Blake Lively penn badgley Blake Lively Blake Lively nose Blake Lively picture Blake Lively penn bdgley kiss Blake Lively composite Blake Lively Blake Lively Blake Lively   Blake Lively Blake Lively Blake Lively Blake Lively Blake LivelyBlake Lively cancerBlake Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment