Sunday, June 19, 2011

Breaking News! Famous cartoonist shares birthday with Moe Howard!


In a bizarre case of synchronicity, the famous cartoonist Baloo today discovered that he shares a birthday with the incomparable Moe Howard, né Moses Horowitz.
"You could have knocked me over with a custard pie," said Baloo, still reeling from the shock of the revelation.  "I can't think of anybody I'd rather share a birthday with.  I've actually based my own deep, analytic humor style on Moe's body of work.  The profound Zen significance of such lines as 'Wake up and go to sleep!' and 'We must throw off the yoke of monarchy, and make our country safe for hypocrisy!' have greatly inspired my own work."
When asked if this revelation has made him humble, Baloo replied, "Soitainly!"


No comments:

Post a Comment