Wednesday, August 10, 2011

JNTUA B.Tech and B.Pharmacy 1st year R09, R07, R05, RR B.Pharmacy 1st year R09, R07, NR, OR Exams Supplementary July Results

JNTUA B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Supplementary First year Results 2011 announced...



JNTUA B.Tech. (R09, R07, R05, RR) Ist Year Supplementary Results published. And B.Pharmacy R09 R07, NR, OR, Results I year supplementary 2011 Results out. Candidates can get their JNTU Ananthapur B.Tech 1st year Results from their official website of JNTU Anantapur. JNTU Anantapur B.Tech First year supplementary R09, R07, R05, RR B.Pharmacy 1st R09, R07, NR, OR Supple. Results 2011 announced and JNTU published I st suppl. 2011 Results. The Results for Those Courses Linked below and You can Get Course Wise Results. The Results from these Websites http://www.jntuanantapur.org/ & http://results.jntuanantapur.org/.


Results Link:


B.TECH I YEAR (R09) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
B.TECH I YEAR (R07) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
B.TECH I YEAR (R05) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
B.TECH I YEAR (RR) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
B.PHARMACY I YEAR (R09) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
B.PHARMACY I YEAR (R07) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
B.PHARMACY I YEAR (NR) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
B.PHARMACY I YEAR (OR) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS RESULTS

No comments:

Post a Comment