1) Goa – Best Time to visit (Nov to Feb)
2) Kerala – Best Time to Visit (Aug to Dec)
3) Darjeeling / Gangtok
4) LakshadweepIf you are a newly wed couple and want to start of your new life with passionate vigor in a relatively secluded and naturally beautiful locale then we recommend Lakshadweep islands. This place is full of life and that is why I promptly suggest tour packages to Lakshadweep to start ones married life. Life is in the blue waters, life is in the golden white sandy beaches, life is in the coconut groves and the starry night sky. Soak your souls in the tranquil beauty of nature and make the most of the romantic ambience.
5) NainitalNanital promises a typical honeymoon in a romantic hill station. Pleasant weather, enchanting lakes, lovely scenery and cozy boat rides make it a highly preferred destination. We understand how much you would like a lazy stroll with your partner on a beautiful evening. Mall road of Nainital is just the place. Shop around the place for mementos. Cable car rides to the Snow view and a double ride on horseback would be
pretty romantic idea in my opinion.
6) OotyOne of my favs, Ooty promises you a very romantic honeymoon. There are lots of attractions in the town and around it. Tea plantations and thick Shola and eucalyptus forest rule the Nilgiri Mountains. Places you must visit include the Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, Ooty Lake, Dodabetta peak. Enjoy South Indian food and shop around for local handicrafts, essential oils etc. Best thing about Ooty is its weather. There are some very good locales and trekking routes that is enjoyable to every meter of the route and every second of your time.
7) Andaman and Nicobar IslandsThe emerald islands are a superb choice as a honeymoon destination. If you have time I would recommend take the sea route. 2 and half days of pure pleasure for almost quarter the airfare and ten times more enjoyment. There are a lot of places in Andaman and Nicobar that you would like to visit. Three of the most romantic places I would suggest are Mount Harriet, Viper Island, Ross Island. You can enjoy waster sports in some places too. Only 7 % of the islands are inhabited so if you having some ideas for a romantic adventure then I can only say "please feel free" and consult the proper authorities beforehand.
8) CoorgCoorg, also Known as Kodagu, is an excellent honeymoon destination in south India. The "little Scotland of India" justifies this comparison to a very large extent. Lush green, serene, scenic and devoid of city chaos Coorg is a virtual heaven for those seeking some private time in the lap of nature. There are some hill resorts that cater to the special needs of honeymoon travelers. Some of the suggested places to visit would include the Madikeri fort, Harangi Dam, Bhagamandala, Irupu Falls, minarets of Dodoveearaja, Abbi falls and many of the famous temples. Some people also like walking through the pepper vines and orange orchards of Coorg.
ShimlaOne of the most famous hill stations in India, Shimla has been attracting Honeymooners for quite a long time now. Most attractive feature of Shimla is its salubrious climate that is very conducive to for a romantic holiday. Among the things to visit and enjoy include Annandale, Chadwick Falls, Gurkha Castles, Tattapani, Viceregal Lodge, Chander Naun and Himalayan Aviary. There are quite a few old temples and few churches that could add some much needed blessings for your new beginning. You go on treks around Shimla or a walk along the famous Mall road and enjoy the crescent mountain ridge view. This place is very easily accessible and bustling with life almost all through the year. Be assured of high class hospitality with modern amenities.
SrinagarCapital of the paradise on earth welcomes you all throughout the year. Only for the security concerns are we mentioning it at the end of list else it deserves its place at top. Snow peaks stare at you from the horizon. Scenery is simply spell binding. The house boats of the Dal Lake are the biggest attraction and "Shikara" rides in the lake are a symbol of romance worldwide. Srinagar offers a base for numerous trekking routes and hosts a lot of adventurous activities that will add the to the entertainment packed honeymoon. Now if you are in Srinagar then you would definitely like to get your hands on world famous Kashmiri handicrafts too.