Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fr. Euteneuer - A true Defender of the Faith


I'm sure many have heard about the verbal sparring between Fr. Euteneuer and Sean Hannity that took place last Friday night. I was lucky enough to have happened to tune in (I was surfing - the Roman Collar stopped me). Sean Hannity, as many might know is a strong advocate of artificial birth control, yet at the same time calls himself a devout Catholic. Well, Fr. Euteneuer called him to task on it. And naturally, a Fr. Morris, apparently a contributor or advisor to Fox News on religious issues, whined about it.


So Fr. Euteneuer published an open letter to Fr. Morris, which included this gem:

"As a seminary rector, I would sincerely hope that you are not teaching by word or example the young men in your charge to be politically correct sissies who are afraid to roll up their sleeves and defend the Church in private and in public. "

God bless him. We need more like him.

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment